top of page

Nutrition Services

You’ve already made the decision to prioritize eating delicious, seasonal, well-balanced meals by working with LYF but you want complete the circle.


Good food is 80% of the work -  and science backed nutrition information from a reputable source is the other 20%. Let us help you get to 100%. 


We offer specialized nutrition counseling packages with our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Christina Byrnes.

We offer packages that fit the needs of the individual and the goal. Contact us below to pick a plan that is right for you. 

bottom of page